PDA

View Full Version : Hi Hi

A25SL
10th Jun 2015, 21:24
A2 is a :rolleyes: rare as you all know. Thank you for letting me in on this page. As nice as the rarity can be ,as difficult it is. Where most Hams have friends and clubs and a quick run to the shop...I don't.. Botswana is one of the worlds wonders in its nature as well cultural aspects, Qth Francistown KG38ST. No what so ever as nearest Big City will be PTA SA cross boarder and 1500km round trip....So back to the workshop and Homebrew ! THIS is where skills count and Good old Masters teachings come to practice. Thus far only good...Yasue FT-7 (A) was the beginning ...Yeah 10w !.....that's how I started..

Looking Back - boy oh boy .... Proud to announce we have came thus far all the way to the stage where Governments as well ICASA has agreed and we standing on the edge of opening A2 RAE study school as well RAE examination centre..

Glad to be Part of your team, trust some new A2 calls will cross your paths indeed.

President RSOB
A25SL
LEON SMIT
A25SLBOTSWANA@GMAIL.COM

MI0PYN
10th Jun 2015, 22:42
Hi Leon,

Great to have you with us here, always nice to add a new country to the ranks.

Wishing you good (portable) DX.

Regards,

Stefan 2I0SEH

M0LMK
15th Jun 2015, 17:57
Welcome to the club Leon.

Nice to have you here. I think that you are our first A2!

mu0chn
15th Jun 2015, 20:43
Welcome Leon.

Wow there could be a new award coming.

"The work Leon award"

WD5IKX
15th Jun 2015, 23:30
That sounds like a good award!!! (o:

Welcome Leon.

John
WD5IKX

A25SL
24th Jun 2015, 21:09
Hi hi ,,,mmmmmm lets work on that portable dx awards lol,,, Thanks Guys for all the warm welcomes - still 3*C cold in Botswana brrrr just better round the fireplace that's good idea,, bands quit / conditions not there , qso few - had a distanced chat with py5qw as usual he his active as always and for some reason my radio just likes his chats lol,, his fellow friends trying as hard as possible /nope - no qso , just love that rithm hhaha , ,nice chap..

Ok guys 73/88 now...my new homebrew portable dx antenna done / tested all ok....cant wait 10 to show face again
cheers now all best wishes ..A25SL

That sounds like a good award!!! (o:

Welcome Leon.

John
WD5IKX

G4YVM
25th Jun 2015, 23:18
Great to have you aboard Leon

David
G4YVM