PDA

View Full Version : Award forum settings

M0LMK
29th Aug 2015, 20:21
A quick and simple poll to see how members feel about the award forums. Currently the posts made in the award forums are private. Only the award moderators can see them. I would like to see them opened up so that all members can see and comment on the posts when an award is claimed. This helps to keep things transparent and means that members don't have to make 2 posts to the forums if they want to share their award.

I believe that they should be open for all members to see as it would encourage other to work towards awards and fits with the spirit of amateur radio but it's down to the community to decide.

Please vote on the following poll so I can see how members feel and make the best decision. Make your vote count and help shape the future of ARPOC...

M0LMK
11th Oct 2015, 08:22
This poll is now closed.

I will make the award forums open. Please PM pm if you object to this and would like your award removed from the site.

G4YVM
14th Oct 2015, 07:38
Five votes !?!?!

Wow I thought we'd get more.

No one cares then?

D

M0LMK
14th Oct 2015, 08:00
Looks that way. Maybe there will be more interest once members can see the awards that have been issued.

WD5IKX
14th Oct 2015, 22:59
When will the posts be opened up so we can see the others? I love seeing where others go to operate and how they set up.

John WD5IKX
Texas, USA

M0LMK
15th Oct 2015, 07:58
I'll be doing it today :)

mu0chn
18th Oct 2015, 09:23
Five votes !?!?!

Wow I thought we'd get more.

No one cares then?

D

Apathy rules but who cares.

M0LMK
18th Oct 2015, 13:10
Award forums are now open for all to view.

Enjoy and be inspired...