So I absolutely love my end fed dipole and matchbox unun. However I had noticed that when I shook the matchbox it was rattling.
Also the tie point for the end fed was somewhat loose and in order to tighten it up I was going to have to cut the top off since it
was glued on. So here is what I did. I took my pocket knife and ran it around the top where it had originally seperated. In the process
I had cut the the lip off the top so it was not going to go back on again really pretty. When I finally got the top removed the toriod
tranformer had broken free of the bottem. It had been glued with caulking. So I tightened up the antenna connection point and mixed
some 20 minute finishing epoxy in a small paper cup. I then poured it into the cavity of the matchbox. This will do two things. It will
seal the connections from moisture and it will hold the connections tight so they will not come loose again. Here is a picture of the
final product. Hope it helps someone. And yes the epoxy is not inexpensive. But I probably used less than 5 dollars worth. Maybe two
or three Pounds. I use alot of this epoxy for potting things together permanently. This is the epoxy I use.